Acai bowls are a blend of acai berries and various other healthy fruits topped with multiple seeds and nuts. Because of their high antioxidant degrees, Acai berries are a bit of fruit indigenous to South America and have earned superfood status.
They’re becoming a fashionable, healthy treat; acai shake dish stores are anywhere currently! You can also discover frozen acai berry puree packages in the majority of supermarkets with the frozen fruits. When you obtain it home, separate your acai right into little bits, toss it right into the blender or food processor with the various other fruits and you’ve established!
Table of Contents
Are Acai Bowls Healthy And Balanced?
The fruit ingredients are generally high in sugar, and also, these Acai bowls are fruit-based. Substitute the honey with maple syrup or omit it entirely, and also select lower-calorie covering components for your acai bowl.
- Calories: 141.
- Carbohydrates: 35g.
- Protein: 1g.
- Fat: 1g.
- Hydrogenated Fat: 1g.
- Salt: 4 mg.
- Potassium: 336 mg.
- Fiber: 4 g.
- Sugar: 25 g.
- Vitamin A: 64IU.
- Vitamin C: 44 mg.
- Calcium: 23 mg.
- Iron: 1mg.
Exactly how to Make an Acai Bowls?
These icy Acai bowls are super and fast easy to make, and they’re loaded with good-for-you things! This dish starts with a shaking base. We will be using frozen banana, acai berry puree, apple juice, vanilla yogurt, and frozen berries.
Be ready to take pleasure in a smooth and also thick shake as it marries flawlessly with the various other active ingredients; you don’t also taste the acai. Since you’re going to consume it out of a bowl with a spoon, you will want your acai blend to be on the thick side.
Below is whatever you need to find out about making your Acai bowls dish in your home, as well as nailing it the first time!
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 10 mins
- Servings: 2 -3 servings (depending on how many garnishes you’re utilizing).
- 1 package frozen acai berry (100 grams).
- 1/2 cup apple juice without any added sugar (118g).
- 1/2 cup icy banana slices.
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries.
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries.
Covering your bowl:
Below are several of our suggestions. Of course, feel free to add your favorite garnishes in your wanted quantity of Acai bowls.
- 1 tablespoon honey (you can either include this on top or add it to the combination throughout the mixing process).
- Some vanilla granola or similar homemade granola.
- Freshly cut fruits: strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and also bananas.
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds.
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut.
- Join up with the acai berry package, banana, apple juice, strawberries, and blueberries in a high-powered blender. Mix up until the mixture looks like a healthy smoothie. Then, put into a wide bowl.
- You are utilizing your toppings of choice, leading your bowl with as a number of your favorites as you desire. Nonetheless, in this acai bowl recipe, we will undoubtedly make use of granola, fresh, thinly sliced up fruits, chia seeds, as well as coconut.
- Sprinkle concerning a tablespoon of honey over the end product and enjoy right after that and there.
Important Dish Notes.
⇒ Note 1: For the most satisfactory outcomes, it’s essential to use a high-powered mixer. Much less powerful blender or food processors may have a hard time breaking the frozen components, as well as by the time it does. In addition, the mixer will undoubtedly destroy the final product and endanger the final structure.
⇒ Note 2: To make the vegan version, merely go down the honey from the active ingredients list, as well as see if the granola you’re utilizing is vegan.
Acai Bowls Dish Tips.
- We locate that Acai bowls are best if offered instantly to preserve the ideal uniformity.
- However, if you’re planning on making it in advance as a component of your dish prep strategy, you can mix the mixture and store it in the freezer (small containers). Then, when you prepare to eat it, let the acai mixture thaw, stir it a bit, as well as you’re good to go.
- If you want to try out this dish, we suggest you attempt the vegan variation. You can utilize non-dairy yogurt, agave, or maple syrup as an alternative for honey.
- Not a big fan of berries? You can mix your acai with fruits, such as peaches, mango, or pineapple, if you elegant unique tastes.
There you go! Every little thing you need to recognize to make your very own tasty Acai bowls dish at Home!